Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015
Renie Barger
Co-Director of The Kitchen Witches

Whenever I begin working on a play I think about how much it is like putting a giant jigsaw puzzle together.  You begin with a bunch of puzzle pieces and an idea for the "Big Picture."  The actors add their pieces as their characters evolve during the rehearsal process.  Then the set, props, costumes, lights and sound pieces are added.  After weeks of putting the pieces together through their time and hard work the cast and crew of The Kitchen Witches have assembled all the pieces except one - the audience.  I hope that you will join us as the final piece of our puzzle.  I think you will enjoy your time with this wonderful cast - I know I have!


(Renie Barger giving the cast of The Kitchen Witches notes after a rehearsal last week)



No comments:

Post a Comment